Taking on the responsibility, putting your self-defense in your own hands, and deciding to become a concealed carrier is one of the best choices you can make for your protection in everyday life. If you’re going to become a carrier, you’ll need insurance. This post is about the best concealed carry insurance on the market, the USCCA.
Here you will get a quality review about what they offer and their benefits as an insurance agency. You can make your quality decisions and decide whether it is the right agency for you or not. It is a worthy read if you are looking for ways to protect your family in emergencies that may occur in the future.
So if you’re looking for the top self-defense insurance agency, keep reading. We talk about an affordable, yet high quality concealed carry insurance option.
What is the USCCA?
USCCA covers your insurance whenever you find yourself in situations where you hurt someone in the act of self-defense. Many people who have been threatened or robbed sometimes have to act to protect themselves. When you get confronted by a criminal, your only choice of survival is to flee or fight.
In the event of a fight, you may injure the criminal, leading to a court case. You can always use anything you have against an intruder, be it a weapon or your fists. It will help if you have the discretion to convince the court you acted in self-defense to get your charges cleared for a court case.
However, getting a court to clear charges of assault even to a criminal is cumbersome.
You may spend a lot of resources trying to remove yourself from the mess created. USCCA will give you the insurance and increase your chances of getting your charges cleared without having to struggle and utilize too many resources.
USCCA memberships are affordable to anyone. There are different levels of membership or coverage that you can subscribe to according to your interest. The higher levels are more expensive, while lower levels are easily affordable.
Equally important, these levels offer similar categories of coverage. You will not miss any better protection by subscribing to a cheaper plan. Also, USCCA does not charge members differently according to locations or age. The only differentiating factor is the level of coverage.
It is possible to add anyone you need to in your coverage. You can add your spouse or any dependent minors or elderly in your home at additional fees. There are four levels of coverage, namely:
- Silver costing $13 per month
- Gold priced at $22 per month
- Platinum priced at $30 per month
- Elite is the highest priced at $47 per month.
You can get the silver membership by directly calling the company since it is not provided on their website. To get the best discounts for payment, consider annual payments of the coverages. You can always discuss with your insurance agent before settling for the deal.
Services and Options
Here are the different services offered by all the levels of coverage at different rates:
- Civil suit defense and damage
- Criminal defense protection
- Up-front bail bond funding
- Compensation within a civil court
- Personal hardship coverage
- Psychological support
In case you find yourself in police custody following an event of self-defense, you should always wait for your attorney to talk to you. The USCAA provides quality attorneys who will ensure you get the best treatment and help you get out of the dilemma quickly.
You need to pay the attorney’s upfront fees since most require acceptance fees. Difference attorneys have different rates of acceptance fees depending on their levels of experience. USCAA will cover compensation costs while in court. It is provided as an allowance at the time you need to keep visiting the court.
Mostly the allowance covers transport and food. Your court may be significantly too far from your place, and you need to travel early to reach it. You may also get issues with parking or food being costly. You also need to buy food for your lawyer as you chat about the case.
There is psychological support from USCCA when the judge recommends you to a psychologist. When this happens, do not confront the judge and take the chance. You may have experienced future outrage that may need professional support to get you on track.
You will also relish the up-front bail bonds at any level of your membership. You probably do not want to spend a night at the police cell. It would be best to get out soon enough to continue with your daily plans.
USCAA has many advantages over its competitors in the insurance business. Here are the top benefits you will get for using their services:
- They are cheap and can be afforded by anyone.
- They cover all types of self-defense methods. There are varied methods that have different consequences on the court, such as using weapons or fists.
- They provide spousal coverage. It is very cheap, and you can have two people being covered by the same policy.
- They have excellent firearms attorney for all 50 states. They employ qualified and highly experienced attorneys to help you win your case quickly.
• USCCA provides training to help you cope with emergencies that may arise when you are alone.
• Their 150k criminal defense payout is the best advantage you want to get. Your lawyer will not hesitate to get into the deal and help you seamlessly.
• You can choose your attorney depending on their skills.
• You will also get a daily allowance to help offset time off work.
USCCA generally cover your legal costs and also train you on how to avoid future or survive gunfights. They extend to training you to handle situations and to know what to do after an accident. These services are offered online, and you can get in touch with their around-the-clock support team anytime.
There are two main categories of legal protection that you will get in case of arrest. There is liability protection in any civil suit and criminal defense protection when you are charged with committing a crime. You will get legal guidance for both types of protection to help you resolve the situation quickly. Here are the ways USCCA provides their protection:
i. Civil defense and liability coverage – USCCA pays legal costs for the attorney who will defend you in court. They also pay all the financial damages that you get as a result of the lawsuit. You will get protection in all the incidents when you act in self-defense. You also get liability protection if you lost your weapon or it got stolen.
ii. Criminal defense protection – This covers the cost of your criminal defense. Charges may also include lawyers’ fees, investigation fees, and court fees. USCAA pays all the fees immediately to get you out of the situation as quickly as possible.
There are several exclusions to the application of USCCA’s liability and criminal defense protection. It would be best to read and understand the policy before settling for a deal. Here are a few scenarios where your protection may be exempted:
- Your protection may be invalid when you had no cover during the commission of a crime. Notably, every self-defense incident may not end up being considered an offense. Also, the judge or jury must first decide to see on what side is your judgment. If the judge finds you guilty and convicts you as a criminal, USCCA will cease the payment.
- The policy, however, will always pay your bills immediately. In case of such a ruling, the money will not be refunded, and it will have helped to reduce pressure on you.
- The coverage only applies to self-defense situations. You can also get cover for accidents. When you deliberately make a move to hurt someone, there will be no protection provided by USCCA. The investigation proof will be followed keenly to ensure you acted in self-defense.
- Your protection does not apply to war or civil uprising. If it results from your official duties in your workplace, you may not get the protection. It means, if you work as a private security guard, you may not claim to shoot someone in self-defense.
These exceptions are few and easy to avoid. Make sure to get the full policy and talk to your insurance agent to understand the exceptions fully.
What You Get
Apart from the benefits explained above, you get more services when joining any plan with the USCCA. They include:
- You will get a certified and full subscription both in print and digital.
- You will have access to online services and back issues.
- You will get a CCW reciprocity map that helps you with permit expiration reminders.
- There are weekly updates on changing laws and gear reviews.
- Get information online for all the protection you need with support from professionals. Communication is available 24/7.
Get your confidence and peace of mind today by joining the USCCA membership. It is the best membership that will protect you and your loved ones without a compromise.
P.S. Remember, you’re getting the complete training and education that will help you cope with any situations and avoid threats. With USCCA, you will reduce potential violent scenarios, fortify your home, train your family, reduce and stop crimes, and save lives.