Welcome to The Survival Journal, the premier survival and preparedness resource site for survivalists and preppers.
My name is Bill Steele, and I started The Survival Journal in 2016 with a single mission and goal in mind: to create survival guides and tutorials that not just seasoned preppers would benefit from, but also easy for beginners to understand. Not just how to survive in the wild, but how to financially prepare for the future as well.
Something that I wish I had when I was younger and full of confusion with so many conflicting advice and strategies.
Our mission is to restore survival skills and the preparation mindset that men have to seem to lost many decades ago
Who is The Survival Journal For?
The Survival Journal started out as a kernel of a resource for those new to preparedness, but I have a big vision for this site. We believe in providing resources and guidance to beginners, even to those who are just “curious” with taking a more proactive approach to seriously preparing for them and their families future survival, financially, physically, and mentally.
If you have ever asked yourself:
- What can I do for self-defense and home security?
- How would I survive ______ in the wild with nothing?
- Which survival items should I have for _______?
- How do I build a DIY survival ______?
- What are the best survival skills to learn?
- How should I financially prepare for the next economic collapse?
- What are the checklists for different survival kits and a bug-out bag?
Or any other similar questions about survival and preparedness, then consider TSJ is your new homestead off the grid.
Here’s what you will find at The Survival Journal:
- The Survival Journal Home – This is where we publish our survival tutorials, how-tos, and step by step tutorials.
- The Survival Journal Glossary – The best place for you to start to familiarize yourself with the survival lingo and prepper jargon.
- The Survival Journal Deals and Gear – The best aggregate resource of free survival and tactical gear offered by reputable companies that we have vetted.
The information and content at The Survival Journal content is completely free, and we are always looking for ways to improve our value to you and the community.
Here are some of our most helpful survival guides to check out:
Need Help With Something Else?
The Survival Journal has thousands of articles, and we likely have an answer to your question.
Many of our users use Google to find articles on The Survival Journal related to their issue.
Simply add keywords to describe what you are looking for and then add The Survival Journal at the end of it.
You can also send us your questions using our contact form, and we will answer your question directly.
How Do I Join The Survival Journal?
The Survival Journal is free to access online and you can access the website at any time.
To make sure you get important emergency preparedness updates and first access to our premium content, sign up for the Survival Newsletter to make sure that you never miss any of our new survival guides.
You can also join us on Twitter and Facebook.
Thank you for visiting The Survival Journal. We look forward to helping you prepare for emergencies and learn survival skills.