If there is an essential item for all essentials in a man’s world, it’s a knife. We always have our eyes open to find new and improved knives on the market. The three knives below have been very popular on Amazon.
Here’s a spec comparison of the three.
2018 Knife Review: 3 Best Selling Tactical Folding Knives
Remix Tactical Knife
This knife from the remix series has been very successful. Gerber’s message of this model has been targeted for EDC uses. It has the popular Remix handle design. It has a 3-inch half-serrated blade. The Remix series has been popular in the knife world.
- Blade Length: 3.0″
- Closed Length: 4.86″
- Overall Length: 7.86″
- Weight: 4.6 oz steel Type: 7Cr17MoV
- Handle Material: Stainless steel w/ G-10
- Tip-up pocket carry
- Ambidextrous thumb life
- One-hand openingLock Type: Liner lock
The Atomic Bear DeaI
By Atomic Bear
The tactical folding knife by Atomic Bear comes with a Half Serrated Stainless Steel Blade. It has a G10 handle which people seem to like a lot. They say that the knife is made for scenarios when the SHTF. The Atomic Bear seeks to serve the survival community. The comments are very good overall.
- Sharp semi-serrated SWAT blade.
- Made of 420B stainless steel and coated with a black oxide layer.
- Altered to satisfy many national and international two hand opening regulations, you can flick open this folder ONE handed using the dual sided thumb studs.
- Better grip than any metal handles.
- It is light and very resistant.
- Covered by a LIFETIME warranty, this blade is made for the long haul.
Snake Eye Tactical 7″ TAC FORCE SPRING ASSISTED
By Snake Eye Tactical
The Snake Eye knife is a tough and durable tactical knife with a 3mm thick blade. The stainless steel blade is 3 inches long. You’ll feel the quality with this knife when you hold it in your hand, it’s heavier than other knives in the same class.[columns-container class=””][one-half-first] [one-half-first]Specs:
- Snake Eye Tactical Wood Handle Knife
- 3″ 3MM THICK BLADE, STAINLESS STEEL
- 4″ CLOSED
- PAKKAWOOD OVERLAY HANDLE INCLUDES POCKET CLIP
- Perfect for Engraving
There are tons of different tactical and survival knives to choose from. Either one of these three would be a solid EDC choice to test out.
Which of these knives is your favorite compared to the others?
UP NEXT: The Survival Rule of Threes